Sunday, November 8, 2015

10 Things I've Done DESPITE Having Multiple Sclerosis

In 2000, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. When I was forced to leave the best job I'd ever had and go on disability, I thought my life was over. It wasn't. Here's the top ten things I've accomplished since then.

1. I have written and published four novels and one non-fiction book.



2. The first novel I published, The Bond, A Paranormal Love Story, has won an award, been translated into Turkish and movie producers have looked at it.



3.  My third book, Missing Flowers, had over 10,000 downloads during a four-day free promo.


4. Missing Flowers was number one in Germany during these four days for a short time.


5.   I've had two  Amazon number one best-selling books. The Bond and Missing Flowers.



6. My books are in select libraries across North America.


7.   I'm the Vancouver Voyageur, I walk around the city, taking photos, recording history and meeting people.


8.  I write a blog on Vancouver and its history – the Vancouver Voyager - which has gained notice from other parts of the world.



9. A local magazine approached me and asked to use some of my photos from the Vancouver Voyageur in a layout.


10.   I've started a career as a motivational speaker, another way I help people realize what they can do in life.




If you feel that you are ready to start living life again, to accomplish goals and do more than you ever thought you were capable of, then stop trying to figure it all out on your own and make sure you don’t go another year without seeing some success — click here

I might be able to help you by mentoring you & giving you a step-by-step system that I have been using for the last 15+YEARS to realize dreams and go past my diagnosis. click here 

To your success, 

Karen Magill 

P.S. It is NOT right for everyone – but if you feel having me working with you almost “daily” & giving you a proven step by step system to follow will help you get your life back on track then click here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment