Sunday, September 21, 2014

Are You Living the Life You Want?

If you aren't, why not?


Do you feel as if your life is moving too slowly and the road to your goals is going to take forever? I know that feeling, as if my dreams were never going to come true. I have felt like I was banging my head against the proverbial wall and the only thing I am getting for it is a massive headache.

I'll tell you a bit about me. In June of 2000, I woke to find myself partially paralysed on one side of my body.  Nine days later, I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and four months after that, I was forced to go on disability and leave the best job I had ever had. I thought my life was over.


I was single and living alone. I thought the only thing left for me was reality shows like Dancing with Stars or Real Housewives of wherever! I didn't think I would ever do anything exciting again. Oh, I was so wrong!

It is now 14 years later and I am living the life I want. I have five published books, one an award winner; I have gotten rid of the cane I walked with for thirteen years and I am working towards a career as a motivational speaker. And life coach. My days aren't bleak any longer and I don't dread facing the new day. In fact, I look forward to it.

I still have things I want to accomplish like being more financially successful and losing weight and I am working on those. I have no doubt I will accomplish those goals in the near future.


Now I want to help others realize their goals. I want to work with people who are feeling overwhelmed with life and get them back on the right track. My clients will even get a free copy of my one and only non-fiction book, On The Right Side, My Story of Survival and Success that tells about my journey with MS.


Does this sound like something you, or someone you know, would be interested in? If so, visit this page for more information.

And remember, as long as you aren't six feet under, you are on the right side and anything is possible. Let me help you accomplish what may seem impossible.



The photos are from Morgue File.

No comments:

Post a Comment